Marty Samuels, President
Brenda Bush, Vice-President
Steve Martin, Secretary
Welcome to Sheridan
With highway improvements on US31 and SR38, Sheridan is stepping up, making ready for a new day and new partners.
• Nearby population of 76,000 - your markets within a 15-minute commute
• Easy access / close proximity to US31, I-65 and Indianapolis Executive Airport (5,500 ft. concrete runway)
• Home to EMC Precision Machining, JBS United and Wallace Grain Co.
• Schools - Sheridan residents place high value on education, embraced an operating referendum in 2011 - passing it by a record-breaking 73% voter approval.
• Major data center - $45+ million investment already built, now fully operating - all data lines / utilities in place.
• Sheridan is lively with a quaint Main Street, a true Hoosier community preserving heritage, sense of place, charm reflected in its events and activities; Monon Trail, one-mile section complete, a taste of greenway expansion to come.
For more information,
contact Brenda Bush at 317-758-5293.